Popular Post

Posted by : Baehaqi Minggu, 03 Juli 2016





Im just only new blogger who create something new that people can read and useful to the others. i like traveling, bodyfit & taking some picture. 


Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love that I have learned to trust people. I am proud of everything that I am and will become. 

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. 

I try to keep it real and being my self. I don't have time to worry about future, enjoy every moments and take it flows. 

- Copyright © [Haqi Baehaqi] - Baehaqi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Baehaqi Alanawa -